SPECIAL EARLY REGISTRATION PRICING: Sign up in advance to save $50 on the price of the course. We are still filming and editing chapters. Students will be emailed a notification as each chapter goes live.
Join me for a special ONLINE series to learn the basics of this historical technique that is the cornerstone of couture beadwork. Our online classes allow students to learn at their own pace, as there is no deadline for viewing material. And after you finish watching the videos for the first time, you will continue to have access to them to refer back to. Our online courses cost a little more than our live, group setting classes because students will have continued access to the curriculum, access to print outs and links, and of course this cost covers paying a company for the continued service of hosting all these great educational videos. I like to think of my online classes as a living book. If I discovered anything new about the subject, I will update the online curriculum page for the course and you will receive this information.
Tambour beading is a unique technique that allows the artist to apply beadwork to large areas much more rapidly than other hand beading methods.
In this introductory class, students will learn:
– About the best fabrics for this technique
– The differences in embroidery frames
– How to prepare the frame
– The best threads for tambour beading
– How to properly orient the needle in the tambour hook.
– How to apply beads with the tambour hook
– How to complete your work and apply it to garments
- If you have taken one of my live, group Tambour Beading class in Columbus, Ohio, you are eligible for a discounted price for this more in depth course. Just send me an email with your name and receipt, and I will send you a discounted invoice for the online course.
All online class sales are final.
If you have any questions, please contact: sales (at) oldetownebead (dot) com